Commercial Catering Engineer | Nationwide
As a Commercial Catering Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer-facing team which is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
What's in it for You?
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, up to 25 days' holiday + bank holidays, a pension and a company vehicle and tools, as well as career progression and development opportunities.
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Bybox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick-up point/drop-box
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Comcat 1, 3 and 5
- F-Gas qualification is desirable
- Self-motivated and someone who likes problem solving
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- A valid UK driving licence
- The ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
What Comes Next?
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please press "apply" or send your CV to the Recruitment Team - recruitment@JLA.com