Field Service Engineer Laundry | Gloucester
Who Are We?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
What’s in it for You?
As a Field Service Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes.
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays + auto enrol pension + company vehicle and tools + progression and development opportunities.
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Byebox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- To hold a Commercial gas qualification in either Laundry or Catering or hold a current Domestic Gas qualification and be willing to complete a conversion course.
- Experience in general maintenance skills, basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing work together with an aptitude for practical work
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Some plumbing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation ( desirable )
- Essentially you will have a valid UK driving license
- The ability to work independently
What Comes Next?
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply and attach your CV using the form.