Field Service Engineer Laundry | London
As a Field Service Laundry Engineer, you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer-facing team which is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive salary and bonuses, plus a pension
- Up to 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and tools
- You must be comfortable working within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home-based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Bybox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick-up point/drop box
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business by identifying and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- To hold a commercial gas qualification in either laundry or catering or hold a current domestic gas qualification and be willing to complete a conversion course
- Experience in general maintenance skills, basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing work together with an aptitude for practical work
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- Plumbing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation (desirable)
- Essentially you will have a valid UK driving licence
- The ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
What Comes Next?
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please press "apply" or send your CV to the Recruitment Team - recruitment@JLA.com