Installation Engineer | London
Who Are We?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
What’s in it for You?
As an Installation Engineer, you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays + auto enrol pension + company vehicle and tools + progression and development opportunities.
- You will need to be comfortable visiting a number of different premises from care homes to prisons etc.
- You will need to be a good problem solver and need to come up with practical solutions regarding space and accessibility for our equipment etc.
- As one of our engineers you would be responsible for commissioning the installed equipment and demonstrating how to use them to service customers.
- Engineers would be required to carry out preventative maintenance and annual service visits where needed.
- This is a field based role where your jobs will be allocated to you via a Toughbook, so a full valid UK license is essential.
- Ideally you will have experience in general maintenance skills, with knowledge of electrical and plumbing work together with an aptitude for practical work.
- The role involves fault finding, so problem solving and good attention to detail is essential.
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation (desirable)
- The ability to work independently or in a team
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
What Comes Next?
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply and attach your CV using the form.