Who are we?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
As a Customer Service Advisor you'll be working within a busy team with the responsibility of offering our customers world class service.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a salary of £17k + 22 days holiday + bank holidays. Our Head office is a vibrant place to work and an excellent working environment with an on-site restaurant, gym and squash court.
Please note this a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- You will have experience in inbound customer service
- The ability to work in a busy team and be driven by your own results
- Able to speak to a varied range of people - from the staff in the laundry to business directors
- In the role you will create an internal link between departments to ensure queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- To be successful in this role you must show initiative, be a self-starter, eager to learn and able to work as a team
- You will be confident, tenacious and a good communicator
If you are interested in the role please apply and attach your CV.