Group Business Development Manager
As a Group Business Development Manager here at JLA, you’ll be lucky enough to join a highly successful sales team, nurturing and growing our largest accounts.
What’s in it for You?
We offer a competitive salary plus up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company car/car allowance, auto-enrol pension and uncapped OTE.
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, you will be responsible for increasing our business in a vertical market, finding new customers whilst managing and expanding existing customers. New business will be done through attending appointments generated by both an Internal Business Development Manager and self-generation.
- You will have experience in a ‘solution’ sales role as negotiation and presentation skills are fundamental to gaining new business.
- You will be highly driven with a real desire to achieve and earn.
- We are looking for you to have experience in dealing with larger complex deals to multisite and larger organisations and have a consultative approach in dealing with client requirements.
- You will be a strong communicator capable of handling varied client types with ease.
- You will have the ability to manage yourself without supervision and provide clear strategy plans to the management team.
- You will be able to set clear and measurable goals/targets and to deliver against them.
- We’ll need you to have a full UK diving license as the role involves national travel.
- You will have a successful track record in selling products using financial justification to demonstrate value to your customers.
- You will have extensive experience in dealing with head office, procurement teams and tenders.
What Comes Next?
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please press apply or send your CV to the Recruitment Team - recruitment@JLA.com